TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I'm telling you guys what when my wife and I first got teeko home he wasn't for sure about any of it. He was super shy..but now he is letting it be known what he wants, and when he wants it lol! He actually grabs these and shows them to us. Like hey...I want this..

Last edited:
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Everybody chant: “Teeko thread! Teeko thread!”

Would love to hear more about this handsome fella! Would make a great thread in the Bird Stories forum: https://www.parrotforums.com/forums/incredible-journeys-bird-stories-for-bird-lovers.71/ 😊

Everybody chant: “Teeko thread! Teeko thread!”

Would love to hear more about this handsome fella! Would make a great thread in the Bird Stories forum: https://www.parrotforums.com/forums/incredible-journeys-bird-stories-for-bird-lovers.71/ 😊
My wife and I are gonna collaborate later this evening on a thread for little Green Teeko.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Thee is an unwritten rule if you bird is over a 9 on the cuteness scale you have to be a supporting member. Just throwing that out there. Also you show up as purple now I think. Or you get a bar under your name I don't know since the site switched formats.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Thee is an unwritten rule if you bird is over a 9 on the cuteness scale you have to be a supporting member. Just throwing that out there. Also you show up as purple now I think. Or you get a bar under your name I don't know since the site switched formats.
Definitely over a 9 on the cuteness scale! (Mods are purple. Supplying members do get a banner by their name and becoming a supporter is totally optional.)

Most Reactions