this person is aful!!!!!

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
That made me so angry! What is wrong with that kid, I hope someone comes along and "shakes" him. I feel so bad for those poor budgies, not only are they in a tiny cage with no toys but they get tormented by that little twit! I hope his parents have seen this and have taken some action.

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
i can't watch it, but i find with kids for near 99% of the times, their behavior is a reflection of there parents!

Ginkai

Mar 20, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Eastern Galah - Suki Lala 10 months old
Greyhound Cross - Max 7 years old
Great Dane Cross - Marque 2 years old
Rats -Lola 1yr old, Tsuyu, Enya, Fury all 6 months old, Cookie 8 weeks
This kid is just plain evil. Nuff said! I wanna put him in a tiny cage and shake it till he falls over and pukes!

jewels04

Feb 4, 2012
Parrots
JJ-sun conure hatched roughly 1/16/2012

Cinderella-white and blue female budgie hatched 4/08/12

Rigby-white and blue male budgie hatched 5/05/2012
you can report the video for animal abuse if you click the flag you can hit report and it gives you options and you can select animal abuse. I just did, that is disgusting he would do that and tape it!

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
First it's playing with fire , starting fires , then animal abuse , then child abuse.
Awesome kid , the apple doesn't fall far from the tree though.
I doubt his parents would do anything but laugh.

I just hope someone else sees this soon so they can get those birds out of there !:(
I didn't watch the video , because it will haunt me for a very long time. I just can't.

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
I didn't know you could report it for animal abuse so I went back and did that. I don't know if anyone else had this problem but that link didn't work for me so I just went to youtube and searched "shaking a bird cage" and it comes right up. I wonder how many people have to report it before something is done?

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I reported the video. That boy is just plain evil.

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
In the process of sending it around facebook getting people to report it, should be gone in no time :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I flagged him as well....it looks to me like a dumb kid trick, as the cage seem very well care for, same with the birds, the mother probably cares for them. She probably don't even know about what he did.

OP
cdog

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
It doesn't matter how well they are cared for or who cares for them, once you do this you are a cruel and evil person that deserves to rot in a jail cell!!!

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
thats terrible! what bothered me most was that it was in the comedy section, like it was funny or something D:<

caliopi

Jan 30, 2010
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot
King Parrot
I would prefer to not watch the video but if I need to in order to report it I will but I can see from all your reactions it must be pretty bad.

The only thing I would say is not to judge the parents too quickly, they may be totally unaware of their son's vicious traits. There is a very strong link between children who hurt animals to having a psychotic personality in adulthood. Maybe reporting this kid will get him the help he needs and alert his parents to getting him assessed.

Most Reactions