Thought this was funny

fishstick600

Dec 8, 2012
So sydney has a new fascination with trying to carry two foot toys at once and climb around thought I'd share a picture lol.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369938354208.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369938354208.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 237
OP
fishstick600

fishstick600

Dec 8, 2012
Hes quit the character :) he spent around 30 mins last night trying to figure out how to hold onto one and get up to his sleeping perch haha

MissTaz

May 11, 2013
Utah
Parrots
Rory ~ A male turquoise green cheek conure ~ Hatched 02-12-2013
Oh my gosh I love it!! So stinking cute!

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Sydney looks like hes getting materials together to build something.Maybe his way out !! :)LOL

Melandkids

Feb 24, 2013
Media
Florida
Parrots
Athena -blue crowned conure
Zeus - sun conure
Josey- B&G
I love it! They are all so amazing. Athena my BC will try and be sneaky .... She will watch me and I will pretend I am not looking ... Then she races to antique clock on the wall and get on top and start screaming.. Like .. Na an na boo boo... I will get her down then she will find something else she isn't supposed to do.. I guess I shouldn't love that she is like a spoiled two year old.. But it is funny. Thank you for sharing. I love learning about everyone's birds

OP
fishstick600

fishstick600

Dec 8, 2012
He has successfully climbed up his cage with one in his mouth.. He some how grabs onto the bars while keeping his grip one the toy.. What's funny is the look on his face when he makes it up only to drop it.. He'll look down at it and just turn his head.. Kinda like an "Aw man" expression lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts