Titan Pics

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Off topic, but photos of Folger and Kelly too please! Haven't seen either one in a long time:)

I’ll get some tomorrow! They are both doing good. Kelly’s feet are acting up from age/Sitting on the same dowel perch for 20 years. I’m trying that arthritis herbal remedy that they sell for avians. Has a lot of the same ingredients I used for the really old horses that have arthritis.

He's lovely. :)

What kind of snakes do you have?

4.5 Chinese Beauty, 1.0 White Sided Rat, 0.1 Suboc, 0.1 Stillwater Hypo Bull, 1.0 50/50 Cal King, 0.1 Black Milk, 1.2 Corns, 1.4 Ball Python, 1.1 Tarahumara Boa, 4.9 BCI, 1.0 Jaguar Carpet, 4.2 Retics, 0.1 Wolf Snake, 1.1 BRB, 0.0.1 Jungle Carpet, 1.2 BCC Suriname, 1.1 Ridleyi Beauty, 0.1 Albino Grey

Plus, I still have one young male Chinese beauty snake not in that count that I’ll sell in the spring/summer probably.

bug_n_flock

Jan 2, 2018
Isolated Holler in the Appalachian Wilderness
Parrots
B&G Macaw, Galah, 5 cockatiels, 50 billion and a half budgies. We breed and do rescue. Too many to list each individual's name and age etc, but they are each individuals and loved dearly.
Oh wow! You have more snakes than I have ever had! Wowow! Full house for sure, and I call my menagerie a zoo, ha. Nothing compared to yours. Do you breed them for your living or just have a bunch of animals? Sorry to steal the focus from Titan a bit.

From phone

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Oh wow! You have more snakes than I have ever had! Wowow! Full house for sure, and I call my menagerie a zoo, ha. Nothing compared to yours. Do you breed them for your living or just have a bunch of animals? Sorry to steal the focus from Titan a bit.

From phone

That’s fine I love the snakes!

I have a few breedings set up this year for the Chinese Beauty snakes. I have 3 females that I cooled and hope to pair up in the next week or so. An albino x Het Albino, Platinum x Platinum, and platinum x hypocalico. I’m not sure the hypocalico girl will be good to go this year or not depends on if the male can cover two females in his first year. He was leaving sperm all over his cage last year so I’m hopeful if he can just figure out what to do lol

I have a lot of boas growing up to breed in the future. At most it’ll make me a little extra money in the future but not anywhere close to being full time right now!

Female boas growing up right now are a Het Sunglow Leopard, a possible super hypo Jungle, rc Pastel, Summit Pastel poss Jungle Het Vpi, Motley ph Leopard, Hypo ph moonglow, Motley Jungle ph Vpi, and a Sunglow. Then, I have 2 Suriname locality bcc females growing up. I might actually be more excited for the bcc project than any of the bci right now haha

I have a few ball pythons too but that’s mostly for a morph I wanted but can never find. The first female will be ready next year. She’s at minimum weight now but wanted to give her more time to grow up.

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
My favorite bcc that I have seen is this guy...
QJCl5Ve.jpg

jf3VU95.jpg

He was only bred twice only producing small litters and I have one of his daughters that I’m growing up. I’m hoping she’ll produce something at least similar to dad.
wUd9Bcc.jpg

6sxbdJP.jpg

The male I’m pairing her to is this guy. He is unrelated.
cpeNrFv.jpg

66CNyZV.jpg

If everything goes right I hope to pair one of their male babies to this girl.
A0BvZbJ.jpg

6kyakly.jpg

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
Titan sure looks like an awesome bird! The snake picture is hilarious.

Curious, I know he wasn't biting you but is it painful to have such a large bird dangling off your finger like that? Seems he'd have to have a pretty good grip with his beak not to fall and playful or not seems it would hurt!

I do the same thing with Willow myself.

Riddick.....Awesome pics!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Titan sure looks like an awesome bird! The snake picture is hilarious.

Curious, I know he wasn't biting you but is it painful to have such a large bird dangling off your finger like that? Seems he'd have to have a pretty good grip with his beak not to fall and playful or not seems it would hurt!

I do the same thing with Willow myself.

Riddick.....Awesome pics!

I actually tried this with Kiwi yesterday. He pinched (not bit) my finger and gave me a look like "well, you put it in my beak, what did you expect?!" He will hang off my hand like a bat, so perhaps he simply prefers dangling upside down to right ways up?

bug_n_flock

Jan 2, 2018
Isolated Holler in the Appalachian Wilderness
Parrots
B&G Macaw, Galah, 5 cockatiels, 50 billion and a half budgies. We breed and do rescue. Too many to list each individual's name and age etc, but they are each individuals and loved dearly.
This is Hypatia, she is a normal I picked up from a reptile rescue that was at an expo. Freya is my other rescue, she is a hypo with some nice purples but I don't have any good photos of her yet. Freya is still in a bare tub while her bioactive viv establishes a bit more. A little skinny, but a good eater so we are making progress.

From phone

Last edited:

Kalel

Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Sun conure named Lemon (nickname Moonie) hatched August 28, 2014, BFA Professor Green hatched August 22, 2014, Macaw Flash hatched Sept 15, 2007
I am seriously in love with your Titan! What a beautiful bird and an amazing personality he has. You got a gem right there! Thanks for sharing. It made my day:)

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
You guys are amazing together :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts