Update on Cally & Ki

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Look at that handsome boy! I love Ki and Cally, they've both made incredible progress since coming to you. I can only imagine how scary toys could really be to two zons who had spent years as breeders only. I'm glad they developed a taste for healthy food, diet makes so much difference. Toys are important too, I know Ki and Cally have every kind available, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they decide toys are also great.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thanks Allee, it was several months before they even chewed on a toy, and still only like them in certain parts of the cage. They have a huge swinging tree branch that hangs down from the center of the cage and they have decided that is a safe area for their toys..around the upper perches is a definite no no..lol
They do have their preferences for everything, and despise any change. It set them back months when we moved:(

Most Reactions