Update

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Me, I'd be a complete thorn in their paws and go to the person above HER lol. She brushed you off when one of her employees has behaved absolutely appallingly and has invaded not only your privacy, but the privacy of your references (at least to a certain degree). Oh I'd begin causing serious waves. Good thing I'm going to marry a lawyer lol. I need someone to 'debate' tooth and nail with lol.

*files her fingernails to sharp points, and feline-ifies her eyes*

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Me, I'd be a complete thorn in their paws and go to the person above HER lol. She brushed you off when one of her employees has behaved absolutely appallingly and has invaded not only your privacy, but the privacy of your references (at least to a certain degree). Oh I'd begin causing serious waves. Good thing I'm going to marry a lawyer lol. I need someone to 'debate' tooth and nail with lol.

*files her fingernails to sharp points, and feline-ifies her eyes*

indi ... will you call on my behalf?? puh-leeeez?! LOL

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
lol Wahoo! I get to shout at someone YEAH! Lucky ME! lol

hmm ... on second thought that would be long distance wouldn't it ... hmm, I'll have to think on it.

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
lol Wahoo! I get to shout at someone YEAH! Lucky ME! lol

hmm ... on second thought that would be long distance wouldn't it ... hmm, I'll have to think on it.

I'LL PAY FOR THE CALL!!!! PROMISE! AS LONG AS I GET TO LISTEN IN! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts