User error

Mindy

Nov 9, 2017
Michigan
Parrots
Finnegan the Timneh, Chicky the Cuban Amazon and Fanny Featherbottom the house chicken.
This is probably a silly question but is there a way to get notifications when someone replies to my post? Thanks!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
If you go to your User CP, then click on Edit option, there is an option to have threads you are subscribed to sent to your email when there is a reply there:)
It is under this heading:Default Thread Subscription Mode. I have mine set to daily email notification, and every night the emails come through for each thread I have posted on.
Hope this helps!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Also if you click on active topics you should see a green check mark on each thread you have made a post in. In about the center of the screen where the field goes from white to grey.

Most Reactions