Video of Stevie flying to me in slow motion!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I think Illiger's are really beautiful. I've never heard of a slow motion camera. Is it a setting on a regular camera, or is it just for slow mo? It's a good feature with birds or nature.

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
Wow! Beautiful. I get that same view when Valentino is flying at my head. However he is 4 times Stevie's size. LOL. Love the pink feet!

It is wonderful to see Stevie flying so well. I remember when Diego started his teenage years and was full of attitude so I wrestled him flat on the table and clipped his primaries taking away his full power of flight. The look he gave me after I clipped his wings tore my heart so much I never clipped his wings again. I then worked with Diego teaching him to fly on command and that worked out so well for us. I flew him everyday like I do my RFM now. I miss my little shower buddy. Diego was the only parrot that sung in the shower instead of falling asleep.

Congrats with the green wing. He is beautiful and BIG. LOL

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
What a great video of Stevie! :D I love it!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
You've done a great job of training this little guy!

Most Reactions

Latest posts