Video** This mean he likes me to play music or not?

brianbh1378

Jan 13, 2013
CA
Parrots
Budgie or Parakeet
Hello guys! So i have been having problems with my birds but it seems to be fine now. He is less aggresive and hopfully soon, i can pet him agian. Everything i play music, he tends to make a lot of weird sounds and this time i am able to capture it with my phone. Can you guys please tell me if he likes it or dislike my music? Please watch the whole video as i am concern about the sound from 45 seconds to the end. Thank you very much~

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68W-4z2eQM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68W-4z2eQM[/ame]

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
THAT IS SO CUTE !!!! My budgies LOVE chirping and trilling whenever the Black eyed peas are on. Nothing to worry about ! In fact, it means he is aware of his surroundings.

OP
B

brianbh1378

Jan 13, 2013
CA
Parrots
Budgie or Parakeet
So, the sounds he made during 1:00 - 1:07 doesnt mean he is mad?

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
Nope, just part of their song. My budgies always add that screech in the middle or to finish it off.

LoryLover

Jan 1, 2013
Southern California
Parrots
Chattering Lory, 18yrs old (Sweet Pea)
Sounds like he LIKES it! :D Especially at the 47 second mark, when the song pauses for a second, your parakeet sounds excited for the song to keep going and he really starts singing along. At and after the 1:00 mark, there's a clicking noise and I think he's reacting to that by his different sounding chirp.

Keep playing music for him, he loves it!! :54: So glad things are moving in the right direction with you two... each day the bonding between you and him will get better and better! :)

OP
B

brianbh1378

Jan 13, 2013
CA
Parrots
Budgie or Parakeet
He is not scared of me again.. He is letting me pet him again! i also fed him some millet and he always jumps on my finger when i have that. Now, i just need to teach him to get on my finger on command!

LoryLover

Jan 1, 2013
Southern California
Parrots
Chattering Lory, 18yrs old (Sweet Pea)
He is not scared of me again.. He is letting me pet him again! i also fed him some millet and he always jumps on my finger when i have that. Now, i just need to teach him to get on my finger on command!
Awesome!! Try some exercises of holding the millet in one hand, and then switching the millet to your other hand and have him step to your other hand, and do this a few times. Each time you switch the millet to the other hand, say your command to him as he steps to your finger on the other hand. It may help him get more comfortable being on your finger if you do this exercise for a few days.

Most Reactions

Latest posts