Vladamore - Jenday - Conure

ShadyCrooks

Apr 24, 2023
Parrots
Jenday - Conure- Vladamore
Hi there, this is my guy. I am still learning how to take care of him, going on 4 years. I believe he is about 6 years old. I wanted to join this forum to get real advice on how I can make his life better. He loves men and tolerates me. Valdy has bitten everyone and every pet in the family at least once. Everyone wants me to find him a new home. I disagree, I believe when you make a commitment to an animal it's for life. He is beautiful and loving when he wants to be just like people. I don't clip his wings because we have a large living area and he likes to fly around, which is a great exercise for him. He gets 12 hours of quiet sleep every night. Good diet and baths every 2 days normally. The Avian vet says he is healthy. I bought one of those clear backpacks to take him walking with me when the weather is nice. My next thing is to try a harness. He loves riding in the car and on the highway he thinks I am super woman! (which secretly I am inside :)

Valdy.jpg

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome to you and Vladamore! What a cool name, and an adorable face. He does have quite the devilish grin there, doesn't he? :)

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Hi there, this is my guy. I am still learning how to take care of him, going on 4 years. I believe he is about 6 years old. I wanted to join this forum to get real advice on how I can make his life better. He loves men and tolerates me. Valdy has bitten everyone and every pet in the family at least once. Everyone wants me to find him a new home. I disagree, I believe when you make a commitment to an animal it's for life. He is beautiful and loving when he wants to be just like people. I don't clip his wings because we have a large living area and he likes to fly around, which is a great exercise for him. He gets 12 hours of quiet sleep every night. Good diet and baths every 2 days normally. The Avian vet says he is healthy. I bought one of those clear backpacks to take him walking with me when the weather is nice. My next thing is to try a harness. He loves riding in the car and on the highway he thinks I am super woman! (which secretly I am inside :)

View attachment 49609
He's gorgeous and I see that devilish grin on his face! I'm so happy to hear how committed you are to Valdy the vampire bird! Such a cool name for a flaming orange bird!

Most Reactions

Latest posts