Was just given this bird .

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Went to my one and only "Bird Store" to get lorry food .This guys sells baby birds. But takes in unwanted birds [and sometimes places them] . This Eclectus had been with him for a couple years .He wanted him to be in a nice home like ours [so twist my arm :)] . This guys a plucker. I found out all about him . Its not medical , he was brought their cause his mate tried to kill him . The owners kept the female. He might miss her, the one thing he says in a mans voice is "I love Ruby". This is the females name who tried to kill him [poor guy]. Hes friendly ,will come out on me seems to have adjusted quickly [likes are attention]. So this is the 2nd eclectus Ive gotten since Christmas . My guy says were in the candycorn club:). Heres Dingo [I find it easier to just keep their name ] but I will have a lot of nicknames for him. :)
pinkbirdy-albums-more-birds-picture11404-percy-019.jpg

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
oh the poor baby....but he now has a good mama, congratulations.

I can't wait to see how he improves.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
He's adorable! Congrats on your new addition! ;)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Wow, poor guy has had a rough time of it. Beat up by his girl, and sent packing by his family. Ouch. But given the impressive array of healthy and happy looking feathered faces in your signature pic, I'm sure Dingo will soon feel right at home with his new flock.

And welcome to the Candy Corn Club!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Awww... I'm sure Dingo will be right at home with you :) If there were an award for "parront of the year" it would have to go to you Pinky. You've done so much for so many birds. Congrats on your handsome new addition :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, Dingo is precious! I am so glad you brought him home with you where he will have such a wonderful and caring parront:) I bet he will stop that plucking quickly now that he is in your great home.
Ekkies are kind of addicting:)

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Aw poor baby! That's so sad! His so called mate tried to kill him! :( He is so cute! Congrats! :D

Ollie13

Jan 19, 2014
Sydney
Parrots
Red Sided Eclectus
Wow poor baby I feel so sorry seeing this... I'm sure he is now in the best home ever!

drlisaort

Nov 3, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
Parrots
Oliver, Male (SI) Eclectus
What a handsome guy your Dingo is! So sorry his heart is broken and his love of life was not too kind to him...hmmmmmm sounds like tons of patients I see. Do you have extra room for humans?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
How is Dingo settling in?

Most Reactions