Watch Me Grow

OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
What a handsome guy :D I love the "lovin'" pic Don..his head/face looks soooo soft! and that BEAKY! OMG lol..

Jim

Thanks Jim.
Mischief maker during the day. Cuddle bird at night.

2vjoil3.jpg

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
His head feathers look like the "hair" that comes with those rubber type "alien" critters,sticks right up on the head. Used to be a toy called "mold master" I think...poured "goop" into a mold and put the mold on this little heater thingy to make the goop cure <surprised no ones house burnt down lol> then when it is ready,you took these different colored fiber "hair" and pulled it thru a little hole on its head? This toy must be close to 50 years old :eek: :p that's what the little birdie reminds me of!

Jim

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!
That face. BOTH of them, in fact.
I lovelovelove happy parrot tales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Look at the deep red of that plumage! Beautiful!

So glad all is going so well! You need to get some video of Salani's antics as well!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Kalani's colours seem to get more vivid all the time. Thank you so much for the update, I have missed seeing that beautiful baby!

Scottj

Oct 12, 2016
Northern California
Parrots
Diamond; blue&gold macaw. Metal band indicates Imported pre 1990 so...at LEAST 27yrs old.
Very cool on your new bird. While I am far from an expert, one of the books I've read mentioned that round or oxagon cages aren't good for most birds. Has something to do with having a need to find or be in a corner if I remember right.

Laylatoo

Feb 27, 2017
Northern California
Parrots
Layla- F Galah 02/14
Jazzi- F Galah 3/24/17
Mali-F Meyers/Senegal 5/5/17
Pyper- F CAG 11-1-2017
I know you've had your gorgeous boy for a while now but I love this thread! I'm getting a Rose Breasted Cockatoo from The same breeders. Just hatched on 3/24 so my wait has started. This will be my second bird from them and I'm lucky that I live just 15 minutes from their house so I get to pick up my baby:). So a late congrats on your gorgeous boy, it was fun to watch him grow and I can't wait for my baby pics to start now.

OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
I know you've had your gorgeous boy for a while now but I love this thread! I'm getting a Rose Breasted Cockatoo from The same breeders. Just hatched on 3/24 so my wait has started. This will be my second bird from them and I'm lucky that I live just 15 minutes from their house so I get to pick up my baby:). So a late congrats on your gorgeous boy, it was fun to watch him grow and I can't wait for my baby pics to start now.

Congrats!
They were great. The waiting is hard, but the updates make it bearable. I was initially torn between a macaw and galah!

Most Reactions