Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am so excited that Bingo ventured out of his cage!! He looks so comfortable up there, and proud of himself too. I have to say that he has the cutest voice I have ever heard, cracks me up every time he talks.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Sweet update, Huckleberry!!! I'm so glad Bingo has begun to let his guard down and adjust to his new life. He looks beautiful and so very happy.

You read my mind, Scott! I was about to ask if he's flighted, too.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Soooo, sixty percent of the votes go to Yellow Nape? B-I-N-G-O isn't saying and I'm still undecided. Thanks for the opinions and votes!

The above two photos and especially the second one (see above) presents the stance and body lines of a Yellow-Nape Amazon.

That photo also defines an Amazon that is becoming very comfortable with his new Kingdom! The doors are open, the journey begins.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I am so excited that Bingo ventured out of his cage!! He looks so comfortable up there, and proud of himself too. I have to say that he has the cutest voice I have ever heard, cracks me up every time he talks.

He has a sense of humor! He has a collection of noises I can't translate so far but he has a series of clicks and whistled that sound like a sci-fi robot. He also yells Wah-Wah-Wah, Bingoooo when he's happy and he demands that I, "Turn it off", when he wants the lights out.

Sweet update, Huckleberry!!! I'm so glad Bingo has begun to let his guard down and adjust to his new life. He looks beautiful and so very happy.

You read my mind, Scott! I was about to ask if he's flighted, too.

A big first step for Bingo! Is he flight capable, Allee?

I can't see signs of a recent wing clip but he hasn't flown yet. He has climbed all over the outside of his cage. I hope he can fly!

Soooo, sixty percent of the votes go to Yellow Nape? B-I-N-G-O isn't saying and I'm still undecided. Thanks for the opinions and votes!

The above two photos and especially the second one (see above) presents the stance and body lines of a Yellow-Nape Amazon.

That photo also defines an Amazon that is becoming very comfortable with his new Kingdom! The doors are open, the journey begins.

Thank you, Steven! It's so exciting to watch him open up and let his personality show. I love his new confidence and noble stance, I think he knows how handsome he is.

I'm officially calling him a YNA until notified otherwise. Thanks to all!

Most Reactions

Latest posts