What color is best for a cage? what is your favorite color?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I would say, go with what you like, and with what you think would look best. It is your purchase, after all!

Personally, I prefer black cages the most, as they arenā€™t glaringly light and they can fit into the color scheme of practically any house, if color is your concern.

Just my personal preference, I do see many who disagree, and thatā€™s okay! Because at the end of the day, cage colors are just preference and opinions :)

If you want blue, then go for it!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I would say, go with what you like, and with what you think would look best. It is your purchase, after all!

Personally, I prefer black cages the most, as they arenā€™t glaringly light and they can fit into the color scheme of practically any house, if color is your concern.

Just my personal preference, I do see many who disagree, and thatā€™s okay! Because at the end of the day, cage colors are just preference and opinions :)

If you want blue, then go for it!
I like black best. White can be nice too if the bird looks good in it like Cricket does. I don't like "colors" that clash with my home decor which is earth tones. Blue or any bright color would look awful in my house.
My birds' cages are now plexiglass (no bars), but their prior cages were all black. I have sections of cage bars inside the plexiglass cages so they can climb around and these sections all happen to be white.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I like black best. White can be nice too if the bird looks good in it like Cricket does. I don't like "colors" that clash with my home decor which is earth tones. Blue or any bright color would look awful in my house.
My birds' cages are now plexiglass (no bars), but their prior cages were all black. I have sections of cage bars inside the plexiglass cages so they can climb around and these sections all happen to be white.
Thatā€™s interesting! How does ventilation work, though? I always hear that there should be at least one panel in a glass/acrylic cage thatā€™s made of cage bars for proper ventilation. Iā€™d imagine itā€™d get pretty stuffy in a glass box with holes drilled into it, yk?

Most Reactions

Latest posts