What is everyone’s opinion on Marlene Mc’Cohen?

Libbi24

Aug 23, 2023
Parrots
Cockatiel
Hi,

So I love watching bird owners on YouTube, and there’s some really great content out there. I’m not the biggest fan of a few creators but I was wondering what everyone’s opinion was on Marlene Mc’Cohen?

I’ve heard very different opinions some people love her some people don’t so I think it’s interesting to hear what some other people may think.

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
I love Leo her Amazon parrot.
He appears to be some sort of a hybrid of a red lord amazon and something else.
He is beautiful.
I subscribe to her channel but I do wonder about that poor cockatoo (I forget her name) that has so many health problems

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
My favorite YouTube birb channel is.
Parrot Bliss.
She has more than 22 species of parrots and I agree with most of her...... methods of care and .... I don't know how to put it.
Her viewpoint on parrot keeping.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Marlene Mc’Cohen? I don't mind her. I rather enjoy her vlogs, though I find her a bit too focused on cage-free living. Cages have a use and I agree birds need to be out of them for extended periods of time. I see her as another opinion among many.

OP
Libbi24

Libbi24

Aug 23, 2023
Parrots
Cockatiel
My favorite YouTube birb channel is.
Parrot Bliss.
She has more than 22 species of parrots and I agree with most of her...... methods of care and .... I don't know how to put it.
Her viewpoint on parrot keeping.
I haven't heard of her I'll go check her out!

Inti's woman

Nov 9, 2023
Bretagne France
Parrots
Pionus maximiliani, Pyrrhura molinae, Nymphicus hollandicus, Pyrrhura cruentata...
I love(d) most of her content, but when I saw she made a video with that crual commercial dogabuser C. Milan....I have my doubt.

And PB is also only for commercial goals.
For example, she buys and buys birds just to create content. So sad that she doesn"t know a thing about Pionus and buys a clipped baby. Sick! Just personal gain

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I dunno, I think she’s cool. I don’t watch her very often though, last time I did was… last Halloween? Seems about right. I do adore Jersey and Vinny though.

QuakerCosmo

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
Cosmo the Quaker
Hi,

So I love watching bird owners on YouTube, and there’s some really great content out there. I’m not the biggest fan of a few creators but I was wondering what everyone’s opinion was on Marlene Mc’Cohen?

I’ve heard very different opinions some people love her some people don’t so I think it’s interesting to hear what some other people may think.
I think she takes good care for her parrots because they are free roaming, even though I do understand in a way that for safety reasons they should be in cages whenever no one is around and stuff to that content. I adore Vinny and Brando, but I enjoy watching all of them.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I have watched a number of her videos. She is a bit whinny and long winded, but hey thats her style.

Most Reactions

Latest posts