What is she?

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Jen how much does she weigh?? (Just curious)

I'll find out for you... Girlfriend was not happy to see me, I did not even open the cage door, I like my fingers with all the skin... We are going over on Saturday tho, I can find out by then, if not before.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Yellow Nape. :)

Not all Napes have extensive yellow on their neck. My hen is 15, and I can literally count her yellow feathers using both my hands. ;)

Amazona auropalliata, that's my guess. More common of the two most common subspecies of YNA. I have some males that looked exactly like that at that age. They also weighed about 800 grams or more. I keep them about 750 now. They are known for the large feet, A parvipes have much smaller feet and more color usually. Good looking bird ( i think male)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts