What name?

Frumpydumple

Apr 21, 2013
Durham, UK.
Parrots
My birds: Skyler/Sky, violet Indian Ringneck. Mother's birds: Norman, African Grey and Mildred, Blue Crowned Conure.
Out of these two names, which one is better? I like both but I can't decide which one to choose...

Damon or Damien?

OP
Frumpydumple

Frumpydumple

Apr 21, 2013
Durham, UK.
Parrots
My birds: Skyler/Sky, violet Indian Ringneck. Mother's birds: Norman, African Grey and Mildred, Blue Crowned Conure.
Wasn't Damien the devil's son's name? Lol
Than being said I like Damon better.

The name Damien was used in the movie "The Omen", but the name itself has nothing to do with the devil or the devil's son. Lots of people seem to associate the name Damien with that movie.

Both Damon and Damien mean "To tame, subdue" according to various websites I've read.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I 'thought' Damien was an evil character from a movie, but didn't know for sure. Obviously I've never seen The Omen. I love horror movies, maybe I should see it :)

OP
Frumpydumple

Frumpydumple

Apr 21, 2013
Durham, UK.
Parrots
I 'thought' Damien was an evil character from a movie, but didn't know for sure. Obviously I've never seen The Omen. I love horror movies, maybe I should see it :)

I haven't seen it actually, I just knew about it. I've been thinking of watching it though. :)

FluffyYellowBird

Apr 14, 2014
Damien sounds good, he seems to suit the name. Don't think he'll turn out like the Damien in the film, he seems very sweet natured. Anyway, Norman and Erik already fill that part. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts