Banned
May 30, 2013
Nottingham uk
Parrots
2 tiels,
molly~1 year old
and
tinker bell~3 year old
so whats your favorite color in a parrot? theres so meny colors to chose from but witch one strikes you as the best?:blue1::red::blue::orange::rainbow1::grey::D

Last edited:

Nocturnal

May 15, 2013
A secret place
Parrots
||Mika, 23 yo senegal parrot||Cayenne, 5 yo sun conure||Katana, 6 yo cockatiel||Monk, 4 yo peachfaced lovie||Onyx, 8 yo BH caique||Pluto & Neptune, 4 yo budgies||Tauntaun, 17 yo U2||
Blues and turqoises! Oh yes.

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
I think the gorgeous clear green of my Alexes is absolutely matchless! Having said that, though, some of the colour combos and graduations I see in the Lovebirds are also very, very pretty. We've got one little fellow called Pumpkin: he's a 'plain' blue/grey bird with an apricot patch on his forehead. There's just something attractive in the colour combination that makes Pumpkin stand out from the flashier coloured birds. Y'know?

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
2 Plum Heads. Indian Ringneck. Hahns Macaw <3
I have a thing for blue birds! If not my 2nd vote would be other for those beautiful violets and white!

OP
cockatielgirl

cockatielgirl

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2013
Nottingham uk
Parrots
2 tiels,
molly~1 year old
and
tinker bell~3 year old
i agree with what you have all said after all all parrot colors are beautiful!

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
Oh.. and although it's not something you will see often, but those few black parrots out there I find to be absolutely gorgeous!

OP
cockatielgirl

cockatielgirl

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2013
Nottingham uk
Parrots
2 tiels,
molly~1 year old
and
tinker bell~3 year old
yes i know!!! black cockatoos and black loris are amazing!!!

Jayyj

Apr 28, 2013
UK
Parrots
Alice - Galah cockatoo
There's no option for pink! The galah community will not be impressed...

And I agree, black cockatoos, vasas etc are really striking birds.

Wings

Jun 14, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Budgie, "Julie"
I Chose other for one sole reason. Black. Black parrots are so strikingly beautiful and have an eerie quality i just love. ;)

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
It's impossible for me to choose just one color-- there are so many beautiful shades of green, blue, red, yellow, pink and gray, not to forget the snowy white of cockatoos... In the case of my Quaker parrot Ralph, there are so many pretty shades of green, the silvery gray, and the beautiful blue-green of the flight feathers. :)

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
That was a tough one for me. I love red, green, blue, gold & orange! Heck all parrot colors are beautiful. I love the shades of grey on my CAG. And having that striking red tail is a bonus! :D

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
I love the blue of my eccy when in the sun :)

090_zps2b45f065.jpg

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Oh my goodness, so hard to choose!!! They are all beautiful in their own way. I do tend to have an eye for shades of blue in a bird......and yellow. (yes i think B&Gs and hyacinths are among the most gorgeous parrots.....)
But the shades of gray in the AGs and the gorgeous white of many 'toos.....and the whole variety of colors makes it hard to choose a favorite.

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
I love most colours on birds if I'm honest, but I think blues, greens and yellows are my favourite.

So blue and golds have it good, female/male eccies, senegals, amazons, sun conures etc. Beauties!

I think all birds are stunning in their own way though ;)

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
No other purple/violet lovers in here? LOL

Attachments

• violed_ring_op_776x800.jpg
    violed_ring_op_776x800.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,324
  • letta.jpg
    letta.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 415

Arara

Jul 13, 2013
guadalajara
Parrots
A Shamrock macaw and a lilac crowned amazon
I think I love red the most! and Yellow! Because those were the colors that the parrots I fell in love with had:)

But In reality I think the personality of the bird is worth more than the color it has. So I usually love the colors my baby's have because I already love them :):red1: :green1:

Most Reactions

Latest posts