Where is the weirdest place you have found bird poo?

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Sometimes I find bird poo in places that seem impossible to reach other times I see bird poo appearing to defy gravity.
So then tell us some of the weirdest places you have found bird poo... 💩

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I don't know how he did it, but Jem somehow managed to land a poop with great precision on a ball inside another larger ball in a toy that I'd made for Lovejoy. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I'd never have believed it, and the MOST unbelievable thing is that he has somehow done it again since! Mind you, Jem doesn't particularly like Lovejoy, so i think that might just be added incentive 😝

precision.jpeg

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc
Mine would have to be the ceiling! How they can poop upside down is beyond me but somehow my ceiling has poop on it

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Mine would have to be the ceiling! How they can poop upside down is beyond me but somehow my ceiling has poop on it
Perhaps your little flying ace was performing a victory roll at the time?

7EZKyj.gif

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
It wasn't really weird (but wrench post reminded me about this situation) - on my birthday Zenek pooped behind my t-shirt. It was pajamas, so I had nothing under it... And when I was taking off it, the poop fell on my toes (also directly on "naked" skin). Thank you Zenek for such birthday gift...

OP
Free as a bird

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Haha there are some funny ones.
Has anyone ever reached into there pocket only time find a fat wet one inside... LoL 😂... I have

How about between your toes as you wear open toe sandals on a hot day...
Ew...😕

Lucky my birds deliver neat little poops. Some birds are really messy, lorikeets are bad... 🤨

But my birds actually do well not to poo on me. They somehow get the poo to deflect off of me onto the floor nearly all the time. It's quite impressive... 🤷🏻‍♂️

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Salty took a fat wet one and it fell into the narrow gap between my sock and the edge of the shoe opening. Yuck!
In shoes, in my handbag, stuck on the inside of my window glass. My budgies just squat 'n drop so how the hell did it get on vertical glass? It's not like they shoot it out sideways!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
also on my sock.......

OP
Free as a bird

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
budgies just squat 'n drop
They don't just squat a drop
They have a precision launch system that shoots guided sticky missiles that can hit any target anywhere 🤣

But I know my birds poo every 20-30 mins. So when i remember I take them to the cage and say the magic phrase. It doesn't take them long to oblige.

OP
Free as a bird

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Also I have some kind of supersonic hearing.... I can hear the sound of bird poo landing on any surface from up to 5 feet away... 🙂

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts