Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
I'm need to draw a Kakariki for the front page of my Kakariki Care Sheet which goes home with each hand-raised Kak, similar to how I drew my Green Cheek Conure for the Green Cheek Conure Care Sheet (see below).

1239955_229349160549989_1677338799_n.jpg

But i don't know which to draw of the 3 photos I've picked.

47528_121846707966902_1046082185_n.jpg

46347_121846657966907_209256847_n.jpg

400864_121846291300277_153621753_n.jpg

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I would say number 3 due to it give you the full body structure from the side profile like what you've done with the Green Cheek. Great drawing by the way!!!!!!!! I can't draw for nothing.....lol

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
I would say number 3 due to it give you the full body structure from the side profile like what you've done with the Green Cheek. Great drawing by the way!!!!!!!! I can't draw for nothing.....lol

Very true... Yeah #3 is my favourite, but then I saw the others and couldn't make up my mind! Thank you ;) hahaha, but I'm quite sure you have other talents! ^^

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Yea but not drawing....wish I could draw like that....You don't even wanna know how I draw birds.....lol......

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Yea but not drawing....wish I could draw like that....You don't even wanna know how I draw birds.....lol......

I do now! You've got me intrigued. Well, as long as someone can guess that it's a bird, it's good enough! lol. I could always do a Watch Me Work in Off Topic on here, shows each step as i draw the Art... If people are interested anyway.. lol

palmetto941

Nov 14, 2013
Tecumseh, MI
Parrots
Cosmo-Blue Quaker born 11/11/2013; Mattie-Green Quaker born 3/2010; Tiki, Timneh African Grey, RIP 11/2017; Pogo, Congo African Gray
WOW! You are extremely talented! Love the drawing.....and I agree #3

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
GET OUT!!!....Kinny, that is amazing.....you have a god given gift, you are so talented .

I vote for #2, it's a beautiful photo, and I'm sure you will nail it.

please post it when your done
Beth

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Awww thank you palmetto :)

Hahahaha Beth (or crimson.. o_O ?) It's not THAT amazing! I admit I like it and it's relatively good.. but in no way do I see it as amazing.... But thank you! :p *hugs*

I had a hard time deciding between #2 and #3.. but I ended up going with #3. ^^ Posted the sketch in Off Topic. :)

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I don't think you realize how good you really are?.....now stop it, ha ha

most of us can't even draw half decent stick people, let alone what you do.

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Hehehe. It seems to be an artist thing, never really believing your own art is incredible. We see all the tiny little flaws in it, and CANNOT rest until those flaws are perfected! Lol.. We are Artistic-Perfectionists... *eye twitches*

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I love #2! You are amazingly talented, so I am sure that whichever pic you decide on with be gorgeous:)

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Ummmm kinny- your drawing is AMAZING!! Do you do art as a living?

I get what you mean when you think your work isn't "perfect"- I feel that way with all of my projects haha.

I vote for #3!

Birdbrain91

Dec 6, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Parrots
Apollo (A bossy YSGCC) Cleo (Sun Conure) Wesley (B&G Macaw)
You are amazing I want you to drawl me a GCC so I can hang it on my wall. I vote for #2

he looks like he has so much personality. It makes me fall in love with him. But that's not

hard to do when it come to a bird. You have to post the finished drawling.

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Haha thanks everyone. :) Number #3 has been chosen!!!

Yes, sort of getwozzy.. I do it as a side thing. But there are just too many other Artists out there slightly less talented than I that sell their art VERY cheap at about one 5th of the cost of mine. So it's quite difficult getting commissions, because I'm not going to sell myself short that way I have for years. For certain people I will do extremely cheap and discounted prices, but not everyone. ^^

Hahaha yeah, and sometimes I just can't figure out how to make it perfect, and the commissioner likes it A LOT, so I just leave it at that and glare the meany picture down for not co-operating lol.

Haha thanks Birdbrain ;) Oh he was overflowing with personality! :) Hehe he was very lovable, but very annoying too. I've posted a Watch Me Work of him in Off-Topic if you want to go see. ^^ I will be posting the finished piece there as well.

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
You are such a good artist! Its beautiful!!! Oh my gosh, I could never do anything like that! How did you do the feathers??? Beautiful!

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Thank you!!!! :D Ummm..... I... drew them? I don't know!!! Haha I just draw the way i would with pencils and/or paint... Maybe I'll have to set up a JoinMe account so people can actually watch as I draw.

Most Reactions

Latest posts