Which pet store should I buy from this time?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
I can't say I've ever seen that before or perhaps noticed it! LOL So I don't know!

I'm intrigued.... if you get something, I'd love to know! :D

OP
Tangie

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
I got my package!!!! Yaaay!

I received it this morning, and I opened it right away! I took a few pictures, and I'll post them on here once I go on my computer. The shipping only took 2 days! I know she only lives a few states away but I am pleasantly surprised.:D Usually it takes longer for other stores that I have bought from that are closer. She wrapped everything up like a present, and I had so much fun opening them. Lol.

My family was jealous when they saw all the candy, so I think I might have to give most of them away.:( I had a nice variety, with Snickers, Twix, a few Peanut Butter ones...

I found out about the question with the dogs and cats. I received a few dog treats and a kitty ball. My dogs are picky, but they loved the treats.

There were a few free foot toys for Kiko, too.

Overall, I LOVED my experience with MySafeBirdStore, and I will be buying from her now. I'll be spreading the news! <3

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
LOL!!!!! That's AWESOME!

I've been shopping there for 3 years now. :) Can't wait to see the pics! :D

OP
Tangie

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
Sorry for not posting pictures yet, but my camera isn't compatible with my printer, and I can't seem to figure out how to load pictures on here anyway.

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from*mysafebirdstore.comand my experience was GREAT!!!! My order arrived the next day with free shipping, and they included a bunch of free goodies ( chocolate for me and toys 4 my bird) along with a hand written thank you note! I cannot say enough about this type of great customer service. I will not shop anywhere else if I can help it.

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Sorry for not posting pictures yet, but my camera isn't compatible with my printer, and I can't seem to figure out how to load pictures on here anyway.

Does your computer have a SD card reader by any chance? Many laptops and netbooks come with a SD card reader of a standard size. Many digital cameras may also use card readers, which you can personalize what size is used within the camera. If you have both, you can easily pop out the SD card from the camera (gently press against it to make it pop out) and insert it into the computer.

I have a Cannon PowerShot SD1400is, and purchased a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Optima-Flash-memory-Class/dp/B00J6EA5GK/"]PNY Class 4 16GB SD Card[/ame] to use with the camera. The camera also came with a USB cord that one end plugs into the computer and the other plugs into the camera.

Towers may or may not have card readers installed in them (mine doesn't, nor do I have an external card reader - although both are easy to fix), so I use my cable to transfer files. I have used the SD card option instead of the cable though on laptops and netbooks, since it's easier and faster to transfer via that method.

Would your camera allow you to do something like that instead of having to use it with your printer?

lisa6373

Mar 16, 2014
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Mango-Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
I typically shop at My Safe Bird Store. You'll never regret shopping from here! Everything is packaged up in paper, so it's like opening up a box of gifts! Plus there's usually a few finger trap toys/treats thrown in for the birds and some candy for you!!!! :D Before I got Jayde, I made a $200 purchase from this store (food and toys) and half the stuff came in "new baby gift bags".

IMG_5736_zps60be8fb1.jpg

I recently made a purchase from The Birdsafe Store which was alright.

Here's some other stores that I've heard are also great! (need to order from some of them, too!)

California Bird Nerds
Chopper's Toys
Crystal's Bird Toys
I Got A Woody Bird Toys
Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys
Oliver's Garden Bird Toys
Parroteelia Bird Toys
Things for Wings
TNT Bird Toys

Bird on the Rocks

(hope all the links work, not sure that they are all still valid though!)

I placed an order from My Safe Bird Store yesterday and it arrived today! I would definitely recommend them. I can't wait until my budget allows me to place another order :)

Most Reactions