Who Can't keep a Secret?

JasmineGCC

Oct 4, 2012
England
Parrots
Jasmine my pineapple green cheeked conure, hatched 17 April 2012
I love the ladder! I would think about adding in a siscal rope and a natural wood perch - your bird will benefit from a mixture of diameters and materials. A natural perch will help blunt those pointy claws!! Also a sleep hut (Jasmine has a happy hut) which she loves.
I bet you're really excited :)

OP
baron1282

baron1282

Oct 20, 2012
I got the siscal rope in his temp cage at the pet store, and a sleep hut. His toys that we bought him are at Jacks right now. I will look at wood perches for him. The only problem with this cage is the two doors kind of limit what you can put in size wise. :p

OP
baron1282

baron1282

Oct 20, 2012
Hey, just a question. If I decide to buy another bird "A Sun Conure" that they have at Jacks (I know overpriced. :) How would I go about making them buddies so I can keep them in the same cage? I don't expect to buy another bird, but I keep playing with this guy when I go visit our bird. This guy is really sweet and I like him, and I am going to have the money in December if I choose to buy him and if he is still there. I just don't want to buy another cage and so forth, and I know that another cage might be necessary.

I never thought of myself as a bird guy, but my Pineapple is really sweet and I really like him. The Sun is really awesome looking, and really nice to me and fun to have on my shoulder and pet.

Most Reactions

Latest posts