Who spoils their bird the most and how?

Sandy19

Mar 22, 2017
She gets away with way more than I would ever allow my dogs to get away with. They are not allowed to beg much less take food off my plate. I allow Peanut to steal food as long as it's safe and she certainly helps herself. She doesn't even like my son and won't let him get near her unless he has a plate of food, then they're friends.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
She gets away with way more than I would ever allow my dogs to get away with. They are not allowed to beg much less take food off my plate. I allow Peanut to steal food as long as it's safe and she certainly helps herself. She doesn't even like my son and won't let him get near her unless he has a plate of food, then they're friends.

LOL yes parrots are like men in that regard.

Sandy19

Mar 22, 2017
Also I had a screened porch built entirely for her. I enjoy it too now that I have it, but it's not something I considered prior. When I was talked into getting her my first thought was where am I going to keep her. It's not fair to keep her locked in a cage and I really don't want her constantly having the run of my house pooping on everything so she has her own bird jungle out there. I work from home so I can keep my eye on her all day and the only time she's in her cage is if I leave and for bedtime.

Most Reactions