Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmqgg1P5iUo"]Who's A Good Bird? - YouTube[/ame]

sonja

Jul 31, 2012
Aww, cute. I might need to teach some of mine "Who's a naughty bird?"
:09:

brianlinkles

Aug 17, 2011
Oakwood, Ohio
Parrots
i am the mom of three parrots:
Dorothy- African grey (cag)
Bowie- blue and gold macaw
Nellie- hyacinth macaw
Reggie- hyacinth macaw
Marnie- white bellied caique
That is so cute! I am about to bring my greenwing baby home in October. I loved seeing that video! I would love to be able to visit your house, what a great flock you have! I am starting to get a bit nervous about bringing home Moses. I got myself nervous before bringing home my cag as well! I just want to make sure that I "get it right!" I was visiting Moses last night, he has started to fledge, I told my husband that this was quite an experience when he started flapping his wings! He is so sweet but still very, very clumsy and I am nervous when I handle him that I am going to hurt his legs. I feel a bit out of my comfort zone! Excited, but nervous. I am so used to the size, weight of the cag, amazon etc.

OP
plax

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
That is so cute! I am about to bring my greenwing baby home in October. I loved seeing that video! I would love to be able to visit your house, what a great flock you have! I am starting to get a bit nervous about bringing home Moses. I got myself nervous before bringing home my cag as well! I just want to make sure that I "get it right!" I was visiting Moses last night, he has started to fledge, I told my husband that this was quite an experience when he started flapping his wings! He is so sweet but still very, very clumsy and I am nervous when I handle him that I am going to hurt his legs. I feel a bit out of my comfort zone! Excited, but nervous. I am so used to the size, weight of the cag, amazon etc.
You'll adapt just fine, I'm sure.

Thanks and congrats! :)

WeasleyLover

Banned
Banned
Aug 22, 2012
Florida
Parrots
Peatree the pineapple green cheek conure, and Weasley, Hermione, Bellatrix, and Jacob the parakeets.
What a cute video! :)

KBEquine

May 19, 2011
South-central PA
Parrots
From little to big - currently 6 Linnies; 2 Budgies; 1 BHP; 2 CAGs; 2 Zons; 1 GWM. Formerly in the flock: 1 LSC2 [fostered/rehomed] RIP: 1 budgie 1 WCP & 1 sweet Pan Am
Mine would probably say brat-bird, instead of good-bird, because he likes to call himself that (when he isn't refering to himself as the 'button monster.')

Most Reactions