Wish me luck... :-)

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
Hi everyone. I am so very excited right now. I have just enrolled into a Bird behavioural course! It is a year course and hopefully not only put me in a position where I understand my own babies better, but also be in a position where I can help others in the future.

I can not wait to begin! [emoji4]

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
That's wonderful! Congrats and be sure to update us as you take your training!

OP
miloslave

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
Thank you so much everyone.

I do however believe that books can give you a basis to build on, but it will never replace the years and years of experience that many of you have.

Will gladly give advice when I can, but I know I will still rely on the vast amount of knowledge from you guys!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Thats fantastic! I couldn't think of a better person to train to be a bird behaviorist to help others after all the love and dedication you have for your own. Best of luck!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Good luck! That sounds exciting!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
That's wonderful! Good luck and have fun!

Most Reactions

Latest posts