Xander update (Pic heavy)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
You've done an amazing job with him, Terry! He looks so much happier, now, and healthier too! It does my heart good to see such a positive change in his condition.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Me too, Stephen, there is no feeling in the world to compare to watching one blossom who has not had an easy life:)

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
Aawwwwww Terry he is looking so wonderful. You are doing a wonderful job. Such shiney feathers and beautiful colours.

Bundii thinks Xander is one handsome looking Alex. She passes on her best wishes. :D

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thanks Amanda! You know, Xan is quite smitten with Bundii as well. Perhaps we should hook up Skype for these long distance love birds?
:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Xander's story and his sweet face never fail to melt my heart. He looks so good, Terry. I love the success stories.

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
What a gorgeous birdie! Just you wait, Terry, in no time Xander's going to be sleek and green and glowing with good health and happiness! Sending lots of love and squawks from me and the Beaks (and Dommie, who is in Bad Odour because he just bit a hunk out of my forearm). ;)

Tay2000

Mar 29, 2014
Western Australia
Parrots
Rio- Alexandrine parrot
Most beautiful boy!! You and Xander should be incredible proud of the hard work you guys have put in!! Love it!! Congrats!

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)
What an awesome little guy! He's so beautiful! He looks like a real sweetie.

Most Reactions