yes im new

Lori

Feb 26, 2008
Massachusettes
Parrots
1 Senegal Boo Boo
2 Tiels George, Sonney
1 Parakeet Pineapple
Hello I am Lori (like you could not guess) I've been lurking and posting but have not introduced myself. I am a stay at home mom of 4 ages 23, 19, 7, 5, and I have a 1 year old grandson. Yes their all mine no step kids. LOL
I have a Senegal named Boo Boo 2 Tiels George and Sonney And 1 budgie Pineapple. I have been around animals all of my life and love them I would like more if I had the room. I am also Redballoon's stalker. LOL Just kidding OK 1/2 Kidding I'm only trying to steal the Professor. LOL I hope to get to know all of you and your fids. I hope I can be of help or helpful to this forum.

zarafia

Super Moderator
Jan 22, 2008
I think I would like to kidnap the Professor too:D, but I'm a little scared Redballon.
Well let me officially say welcome, lurk no more:D.
I'm sure you will have no trouble getting people to talk about their birds. If you haven't already watched them all, look through the threads and watch Redballoon's videos. I have watched them over and over and they are too funny.

OP
Lori

Lori

Feb 26, 2008
Massachusettes
Parrots
1 Senegal Boo Boo
2 Tiels George, Sonney
1 Parakeet Pineapple
Red sent me here just to abuse himself. He's nothing to be scared of. LOL He's from OZ how scary could he be. I think he may regret this referral. hehe

zarafia

Super Moderator
Jan 22, 2008
In that case I will make the effort to be more abusive to him:D. I am always happy to dish out abuse, but I usually save it for my closest friends and loved ones:D.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Welcome Lori. Nice to see another Senegal owner here!!!

You will have to join the long line of people who want the Professor.

Most Reactions

Latest posts