yes im new

Lori

Feb 26, 2008
Massachusettes
Parrots
1 Senegal Boo Boo
2 Tiels George, Sonney
1 Parakeet Pineapple
Hello I am Lori (like you could not guess) I've been lurking and posting but have not introduced myself. I am a stay at home mom of 4 ages 23, 19, 7, 5, and I have a 1 year old grandson. Yes their all mine no step kids. LOL
I have a Senegal named Boo Boo 2 Tiels George and Sonney And 1 budgie Pineapple. I have been around animals all of my life and love them I would like more if I had the room. I am also Redballoon's stalker. LOL Just kidding OK 1/2 Kidding I'm only trying to steal the Professor. LOL I hope to get to know all of you and your fids. I hope I can be of help or helpful to this forum.

zarafia

Super Moderator
Jan 22, 2008
I think I would like to kidnap the Professor too:D, but I'm a little scared Redballon.
Well let me officially say welcome, lurk no more:D.
I'm sure you will have no trouble getting people to talk about their birds. If you haven't already watched them all, look through the threads and watch Redballoon's videos. I have watched them over and over and they are too funny.

OP
Lori

Lori

Feb 26, 2008
Massachusettes
Parrots
1 Senegal Boo Boo
2 Tiels George, Sonney
1 Parakeet Pineapple
Red sent me here just to abuse himself. He's nothing to be scared of. LOL He's from OZ how scary could he be. I think he may regret this referral. hehe

zarafia

Super Moderator
Jan 22, 2008
In that case I will make the effort to be more abusive to him:D. I am always happy to dish out abuse, but I usually save it for my closest friends and loved ones:D.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Welcome Lori. Nice to see another Senegal owner here!!!

You will have to join the long line of people who want the Professor.

Most Reactions