You will never guess what Maui did!

TortoiseLady17

Mar 25, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Parrots
April - 32 year old Panama Amazon!
Zuri - 3 year old Congo African grey
George - 4 year old Panama Amazon
Most nights Maui does not want to go to bed. Tonight I was sitting in the recliner with him and said "I think it's time for you to go up." He immediately climbed down the chair, walked across the living room, and climbed into his cage! We were so amazed! He is such a smart boy! :D

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
Smart birdy you got there.:p

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Very smart! Unfortunately Java goes in when I say bath time....he hates bath....lol

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
I wish mine were smart like that! You tell them it's bed time and they climb down my shirt and make it so I have to take it off to get them out. Carlisle is especially bad with this. He climbs down my shirt and starts saying "good night" over and over. He knows he's being bad.

OP
T

TortoiseLady17

Mar 25, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Parrots
April - 32 year old Panama Amazon!
Zuri - 3 year old Congo African grey
George - 4 year old Panama Amazon
My luck this was probably a one time thing. Haha. We will see tonight though, I am going to give him the same prompt and see what happens. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts