2 Diamond doves

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
I have two bonded diamond doves who are both rehomes. They are adorable to watch and have beautiful coos. I never intended having diamond doves. I would love to find them a family who will adore them ( I will always take back of course if unable to keep them)

If you would like to adopt them please tell me a little about your setup

Looking for the best fit for them <3

Western pa and DMV area

Last edited:

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None
I have two bonded diamond doves who are both rehomes. They are adorable to watch and have beautiful coos. I never intended having diamond doves. I would love to find them a family who will adore them ( I will always take back of course if unable to keep them)

If you would like to adopt them please tell me a little about your setup

Looking for the best fit for them <3

Western pa and DMV area
I live in Lancaster Ohio When I lived in Arizona I had a lot of birds because of a move to Ohio to be prime caregiver for my mother in law Now that she is gone I am building an aviary/playground on one of the walls in my living room I am disabled and home all the time so I have plenty of time on my hands

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None
I live in Lancaster Ohio When I lived in Arizona I had a lot of birds because of a move to Ohio to be prime caregiver for my mother in law Now that she is gone I am building an aviary/playground on one of the walls in my living room I am disabled and home all the time so I have plenty of time on my hands

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None

Attachments

• IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1192.jpeg
    IMG_1192.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1243.jpeg
    IMG_1243.jpeg