A bunch of used stuff (FREE!!!!)

ohthatdemoness6

Jun 25, 2011
Northeast US
Parrots
Lutino Cockatiel: Peanut
EDIT!!! I'm so embarrassed I forgot to put my location for easy pickup!!! I live in South Jersey within Camden County.

Hi everyone! So I have a bunch of stuff that are in pretty good if not in almost new condition to just give as I don't think selling them would be ethical bc of the sizes of some of them, and I don't care enough to sell them.

BE AWARE THOUGH, that these items has had at least 1 bird in it, interacting with it, and in the same room as it. Not only that, they are currently stored in the basement (not on the floor as to avoid water damage and potentially mice making their homes in there) I will go out of my way to clear any general debris such as dried poop or food, but it is 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DISINFECT AND DEEP CLEAN ANY AND ALL ITEMS SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IT HOME TO PUT YOUR ANIMALS NEAR IT!!! I will absolutely not be responsible if your pet gets sick because you failed to make sure it is spotless and free of potential bacteria after you take it off my hands.

If you decide that you really feel the need to give me something as thanks (which I will say is 100% not required) I can link you guys my Amazon wishlist (be sure to ask though, as I will not go out go my way to link) when PM'd as I am moving out in a few months and need some essentials for my new home for my birb, and boyfriend to live a bit more comfortably in. Otherwise, enjoy the items and I hope your babies will like them!!

I will post the item name so you will be free to google the item for more detailed info.

4wcw4xT.jpg

You & Me Parakeet Scallop Top Cage

mIf1EMz.jpg

Living World Hagen Pet Carrier, Large

Zj6BE2w.jpg

Kaytee Take Me With Small Animal Travel Carrier, Large

pqIOQjV.jpg

All Living Things Foraging Drawers Bird Toy (FOR LARGE PARROTS ONLY)

Bvei53F.jpg

Vision L01 Wire Bird Cage, Large

Last edited:
OP
ohthatdemoness6

ohthatdemoness6

Jun 25, 2011
Northeast US
Parrots
Hi, thanks! I didn't think it would be fair at all to sell pretty much any of these as my cockatiel def did not as even the Vision cage (I did not put her in the others as I treated them more as carriers) was too tiny for her!!!.

...Though the new humongous cage I got her, she still wants to desperately get out :eek:!! ...But it's just to be with me when I'm in my room LMFAO :D

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I have family that’s interested that live in the Northeast, where are you located?
I will shoot you a private message with my contact info. Also her FB id!

OP
ohthatdemoness6

ohthatdemoness6

Jun 25, 2011
Northeast US
Parrots
Dang it, it seems I haven't posted enough in this forum! :rolleyes: I'll send you an email that you sent me in the PM though! Thanks! :D

Aerokat24

Mar 27, 2021
Southbury CT
Parrots
Conure, rescued Tiel, and rescued parakeet.
Hello! Saw your post about the free bird items. I am extremely interested in the white cage with clear plastic and the transporter. Where are you located? Also, im sorry you're struggling with some things. I've been there too! Hopefully you get this message and respond. I could desperately use those items! Thank you!
Sincerely,
Kathy Savino:blue::red:

OP
ohthatdemoness6

ohthatdemoness6

Jun 25, 2011
Northeast US
Parrots
Hi! I have a PM from someone earlier, but they haven't specified if they wanted that cage, but if you pm me your email (I can't reply to pm's atm because I haven't posted enough :rolleyes:) and I'll get back to you asap! I'm also in the South NJ area if that helps!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi demoness, just a quick reminder that if you are unable to send a PM yourself, you can always send it to a friendly neighbourhood moderator who will be happy to forward it for you. Once you have amassed 20 posts of the open forum, the private message service will then be available to you, and you're not far off that now :)

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Hi! I have a PM from someone earlier, but they haven't specified if they wanted that cage, but if you pm me your email (I can't reply to pm's atm because I haven't posted enough :rolleyes:) and I'll get back to you asap! I'm also in the South NJ area if that helps!

Hi! The pm was from me, I was connecting you with Aerkat24.

OP
ohthatdemoness6

ohthatdemoness6

Jun 25, 2011
Northeast US
Parrots
7.24.2021: Hi everyone, so I gotta say this, I am so, so sorry for no really taking the time to get back to anyone here. I have been very busy recently and I haven't had much motivation or effort to reply, especially when I cannot directly reply to anyone here yet. So for now, I'm going to put the big cage on hold for the person who messaged me unless they say otherwise, and I will put my listing outside of this forum also as I don't want to leave it in my home, especially when I move out. If you do happen to find yourself seeing it on FB then it's most likely me (still free but local pickup only). If any of the items don't leave my hands, I will try to reup the listing on a later date when I can reply to PMs. I am sorry again as I was so excited to do this but it is too much effort right now for me to keep up... :(

OP
ohthatdemoness6

ohthatdemoness6

Jun 25, 2011
Northeast US
Parrots
Hi, unfortunately I have been too busy to focus on this and I am so, so sorry as I knew you wanted this cage, I will ask though, do you want me to hold on to the cage for you? I am in South NJ if you are still interested it in picking it up on a later date when I can force some free time on myself. :(

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Hi again! A simple solution for sending messages! Go to the new members section a post a simple welcome to the first 15 posts! Copy and paste, five minutes, you’re done!

Most Reactions

Latest posts