Advice on Rose Crowned Conure's

Benjani

Aug 31, 2016
Parrots
Hopefully Very Soon ;-)
Hi all,

My name is Ben and i'm a new member here :D

Apologies if this thread has popped up before, i'm new to all this and couldn't find anything.

My partner and I are very excited to be hopefully bringing home our very first pair of hand reared parrots for in a few weeks.

We have a few questions about the Rose Crowned Conure's that we're hoping some of you may be able to help us with please.

Via YouTube there's a lot of information about most Conure's but not so much for the Rose Crowned, how do they compare to the green cheeked Conure's as this is what we've been advised they are most similar to but can't find the information for ourselves? In 5 weeks time there's going to be a pair of hand reared rose crowned Conure's available but we're worried as we can't find enough information about them which isn't a good start.

Does anybody have a Rose Crowned Conure and is able to enlighten us on their characteristics and anything else we should be made aware of.

We would really appreciate any feedback or advice!!

Many Thanks!!

Benjani

:green1:

AngelNikolov

Sep 1, 2016
Sofia, Bulgaria
Parrots
Nandy, Nanday Conure
From what I've red they tend to be quiet for conures. Which is good, my Nanday can be heard from outside the building and I live on the 4th floor :D

Most Reactions