Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Nope :D (I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "who draw her birds", it sounded like you drew my birds (cos you quoted my post) but I don't remind such thing...)

Am I the only one who wastes time on chatting AI bots💀

ThatCatAgain

Aug 16, 2023
Algeria
Parrots
Budgies
Nope :D (I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "who draw her birds", it sounded like you drew my birds (cos you quoted my post) but I don't remind such thing...)

Am I the only one who wastes time on chatting AI bots💀
OMG I'M CURRENTLY CHATTING WITH AN AI BOT💀
(By "who draw her birds"I meant myself lol)

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
yes

Am I the only one who wasted time on trying to write the lyrics of a song which has no lyrics available on the Internet? (I tried but in some moments I had no idea what they sang)
this one still isn't ansewred

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
yes

Am I the only one who wasted time on trying to write the lyrics of a song which has no lyrics available on the Internet? (I tried but in some moments I had no idea what they sang)
No.
I think we should ALL write our own lyrics to songs. That would be more special, wouldn't it?
Perhaps a new game: chose a tune you like and write new lyrics to it!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
No.
I think we should ALL write our own lyrics to songs. That would be more special, wouldn't it?
Perhaps a new game: chose a tune you like and write new lyrics to it!
You misunderstood me. I've never written own lyrics and I'm not interested in doing it (I'm not counting some translation versions, both (one is published and one only on paper) of them I wrote using ready translations, just with minor changes). I meant writing what you hear in the song because the lyrics weren't available anywhere

Most Reactions