greycloud

Mar 21, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Sammy-Umbrella Too-rescued,
Dexter-CAG-rehomed handicapped,
Sterling-CAG-rehomed retired breeder.
Sunshine-12 yo CAG-adopted
Nick does not let Mountains block his path. He is a true inspiration!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE]YouTube - LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS.mp4[/ame]

SharonC

May 26, 2010
That's such an amazing video!!!... of such an amazing person!!!

I wish I could carry it for when I hear people complaining about minor things...too much stress, minor health issues...well, you get the idea! We all know people who just love to complain! They are exhausting to be around!!!

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
Wow -what an inspirational man!!!! Makes you look at what you have and appreciate more - thanks for posting GC! :)

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
This guy has achieved sooo much in his life he really is inspiration to us all

If he can push thru his difficulties to be who he Is and be happy then what are we ordinary people complaining about

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Well, that was a wonderful and inspiring way to end my day. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
I watched the teenagers expressions, especially the girls and that said it all for me. That man got through to each and every girl in the audience and that is a miracle. The miracle is the fact that he touched their lives and with the world being what it is and teenagers making wrong choices there should be more people out there who can reach out and touch teenagers like. I salute you Nick, may God bless you for being an inspiration to so many :)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
THAT SURE SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE AND INSPIRED ME
He is such a positive person, for someone who has so much less than us, makes me appreciate EVERYTHING I have.

Jess, you MUST SHOW THIS TO YOUR LEARNER'S AT SCHOOL
You will then see firsthand how his message of inspiration touches so many hearts.

Most Reactions

Latest posts