And I thought I was bad for shopping!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Hubby told me he bought some jelly cups for albie (from Northern parrots) he failed to mention he also restocked his nutri berries and got him a new toy too!

We spoil this bird so much!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I feel like I should never go to bird stores anymore because I end up buying at least one of every toy in stock, if not way more stuff. Once, I was shopping online for some replacement food bowls, and I ended up with my java tree! Having no regrets, lol
Also Albie is so spoiled and so loved, thanks! :)

Hobs

Nov 9, 2021
Parrots
Green cheeked conure
We found a wonderful place near us that only has bird things. We nearly purchased a cage that was five foot tall and 3 foot wide. We ended up with enough treats for 6 conures! Lastly we were left we these words of wisdom from the owner..
“You will see people with one bird, and maybe two birds, sometimes 3, and then you end up with 17”

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Yeah same here, any trip to get pellets or Nutraberries always includes some toys. Salty has his favorite types, so I try to always have some of them stocked up and on hand. New owners better believe that parrots are expensive! Even at $50 per visit/month that's still $600 a year, and most trips I drop a lot more than that.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
If we didn't spend it on albie, it'd only get wasted on rubbish so we're happy to spend what ever it takes to keep him happy

Most Reactions

Latest posts