Angel LET ME HOLD HER NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!

Mar 1, 2023
Goodnight/morning everyone I'm so happy I was just checking on angel as I was out of my room most the day just seeing how she's settling in and I noticed some white feathers but both my budgies angel and guardian looked fine so I was rubbing her chest when I noticed she didnt mind so I went a little further n she perched onto my finger!!! after only getting her on sunday I was so sad that I didnt have my phone the first time as I didnt expect it. I grabbed my phone and tried to see If she would let me do it again and she did!! Guardian still only gives me one claw before he gives me warming peaks bt he doesnt mind waving hello, seeds on a grape or mild chest scratches @MayMaroa loookk😫❤

Attachments

• Snapchat-668795814_001.mp4
    5.4 MB

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Wow!!! congratulations!!! my birds don't even let me pet their chest!!!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Goodnight/morning everyone I'm so happy I was just checking on angel as I was out of my room most the day just seeing how she's settling in and I noticed some white feathers but both my budgies angel and guardian looked fine so I was rubbing her chest when I noticed she didnt mind so I went a little further n she perched onto my finger!!! after only getting her on sunday I was so sad that I didnt have my phone the first time as I didnt expect it. I grabbed my phone and tried to see If she would let me do it again and she did!! Guardian still only gives me one claw before he gives me warming peaks bt he doesnt mind waving hello, seeds on a grape or mild chest scratches @MayMaroa loookk😫❤
That's fantastic! She really likes you! Maybe she will teach Guardian to trust you. How are they getting along?

OP
Budgie Lover<3
Mar 1, 2023
That's fantastic! She really likes you! Maybe she will teach Guardian to trust you. How are they getting along?
Guardian does let me rub his chest n will give me one claw bt rn he flies around and makes alot of noise every morning n she's more quiet. The day I got them she was more active in the night so idk they aren't fighting bt they peak at each other once In a while

Most Reactions

Latest posts