Angry baby today

Tana

Mar 27, 2013
Ruimsig, Johannennesburg South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey Female "GreyCee" 4 Months old
Greycee is not happy with me she could not spend much time out her cage today, my oldest daughter had a car accident this morning and I've been at the hospital most of the morning, luckily she was hurt to badly she will spend the night in hospital so I'm waiting for the doctor to come pass on his rounds to get the final okay.

Maybe it is not that she is unhappy with you, but, is picking up on your stress. And reacting in a stress mode herself. They do read our emotions very well, and act accordingly. Though, these guys are bundles of OCD, and changes in routines & schedules do upset them. Hope all works out well.

Hope you daughter is recovering and quickly

I re-call when my mom passed away 3 years ago, Mishka never said a word for 3 days, sat on my lap giving me lovies.

Our birds definitely pick up on our moods, he is feeling what you are feeling

Hope everything is ok, your bird will forgive you. I agree 100% with antoinette that the featherheads pick up on our moods.

we also have a 4 month old grey bird and wants to spend every second getting his head scratched.

Last edited:

I re-call when my mom passed away 3 years ago, Mishka never said a word for 3 days, sat on my lap giving me lovies.

Hi Antoinette

Thanks she will be discharged this morning,

Hi Antoinette

Thanks she will be discharged this morning,

Glad to hear that, wishing her a speedy recovery :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back