Any fans of Merlin, bbc tv series?

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
My brother LOVES Merlin, I watched the first season and enjoyed it :)

From what I saw Merlin was my favorite character

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
OP
faeryphoebe1

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
My 12 yr old son is getting me into Dr Who, but I've only seen a few episodes with Matt Smith. My son says that he's going to truly miss this particular actor in that role.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I think Peter Capaldi is perfect too!!! I LOVE Dr Who and I like Merlin as well. But the show I'm waiting for patiently coming back sometime soon is Game of Thrones.... :D

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
@mikey
Same here, patiently waiting for game of thrones(love that show so much!). Also waiting for doctor who, being super crazy patient for Sherlock, and sitting on the edge of my seat for the last two episodes of Dexter.

Not so patiently waiting for my favourite show Supernatural lol

OP
faeryphoebe1

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
Mikey, OMG! Last spring, I had just began to read "A Storm of Swords," after being lured to the books by the tv series. However, after the tv airing of "The Rains of Castamere/The Red Wedding," I slammed that book down and haven't picked it up since, lol.

Mr. George RR Martin has a bad habit of killing off my favorite characters, so I'm not sure if I will be reading the rest of the book series anytime soon, lol. The show is really harder for me to resist...I am enthralled by all the various characters and the actors who have been cast in those roles are absolutely splendid! A few of them have been in Merlin also...Tywin Lannister, for example. ;)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
We're waiting for the dragons to bite them off!!!!! :D

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
@mikey
Same here, patiently waiting for game of thrones(love that show so much!). Also waiting for doctor who, being super crazy patient for Sherlock, and sitting on the edge of my seat for the last two episodes of Dexter.

Not so patiently waiting for my favourite show Supernatural lol

We love Sherlock and Supernatural!!!! Haven't seen Dexter, our DVR was full to the max earlier this spring, it took us weeks to lower it down....lol....Guess what, we're upgrading to the new X1 DVR from comcast next month when they start offering them here. Get it installed on the 7th as we get to record 4 shows at a time and larger memory drive....This could be dangerous.....lol

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Oo! Oo! I've read all the Game of Thrones books and love the TV series. Tyrion Lannister is my favourite character, followed for obvious reasons by the gorgeous Khal Drogo. After that, I reckon Khaleesi is a wow of a woman in every way - how's *that* for cutting your fabric to fit your cloth? Clever girl! :D

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I'm not a avid book reader....but my partner is....lol....I love Khaleesi!!!!! I wonder if her dragons would be a lot bigger this time around????

DeeNTheChillas

Jul 18, 2013
Western NY
Parrots
Will be adding a parrot when the right one finds me.
I loved Merlin! Gosh what a fabulous show. I'm a fan of Supernatural... Sons of Anarchy is my other guilty pleasure and I just started watching Dr. Who...

I don't watch GoT but I've read all of the books, wish he'd hurry up with the next installment!

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Merlin is brilliant! I refused to watch the final ep however. ahem!

Also, BBC's Robin Hood is pretty good too. :)

Sherlock is BRILLIANT. I cannot wait for it to come back! They're finished filming, so it's all post production stuff now, hurrah!

I'm behind on GoT, but from what I have seen, I love it. Andrew's read all (the current!) books and he loves them. :)

BBC do pretty good series in my opinion! That kinda makes me a little proud to be British. :21:

OP
faeryphoebe1

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
DeeNTheChillas: Merlin is so awesome and those Winston brothers are too!

Mayden, I didn't realize you were British. That is so cool! I've wanted to see England/Ireland/Scotland since I was a little girl. BBC has the best shows. Being Human and Primeval are some of our family's favorites. Is Sherlock the one with Benedict Cumberbatch? Do you mean to say that the Sherlock series didn't end?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts