Parrots
Military Macaw - Trucker - hatched in 99'

khaiqha

Sep 19, 2012
Lewisville, TX
Parrots
Alexandrine Ringneck,
about to be getting a Jardine's
One thing I wish I thought about before I purchased my current playstand is poop. The wood on my stand has all these little crevices that are impossible to clean. Also, my bird just likes to hang on the top part and crap on all the rest. Now when I look at stands I look to see if there's any perches that hang over the lower perches. The fewer there are the less I have to clean.

OP
EclecticSoul

EclecticSoul

Sep 20, 2013
AZ
Parrots
Thanks for the links:), but those aren't what I'm looking for. I want a metal one, easier cleaning and whatnot.

OP
EclecticSoul

EclecticSoul

Sep 20, 2013
AZ
Parrots
One thing I wish I thought about before I purchased my current playstand is poop. The wood on my stand has all these little crevices that are impossible to clean. Also, my bird just likes to hang on the top part and crap on all the rest. Now when I look at stands I look to see if there's any perches that hang over the lower perches. The fewer there are the less I have to clean.

This is exactly why I don't want to get a Java wood stand. Too many crevices for poo! I have a smaller metal one that I used for my GCC who passed away and I like it, I just need to upgrade to a bigger that will fit an ekkie:)

Most Reactions