Bird safe heater

beno241

New member
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Parrots
Lovebird
I’m looking for a new heater. I know that oil filled radiators are generally safe because they usually don’t have teflon and other dangerous stuff but of course you still have to call the manufacturer to make sure and I don’t. Have the time to call the manufacturer on every single one until I find one I like. Does anyone have a link to any heaters they have that they have called or know is safe because you use for your parrots. It would be very helpful thanks.
 
If you’re okay with an oil/ radiator style space heater, I would say buy one you like and then run it outside or in the garage for a couple hours before using it indoors. This burns off any potential chemicals from manufacturing. I use an oil heater made by Honeywell that is great but I don’t know if you live in a place where that brand is available.
 
If you’re okay with an oil/ radiator style space heater, I would say buy one you like and then run it outside or in the garage for a couple hours before using it indoors. This burns off any potential chemicals from manufacturing. I use an oil heater made by Honeywell that is great but I don’t know if you live in a place where that brand is available.
if you got it online can you send the link and i can order it? otherwise maybe let me knwo the model and where you got it. theres a home depot near me that might sell it.
 
Back
Top Bottom