foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Good for you. My mom also haz walmnust for jazzzzzy but none of MY MILLWTES!

-zig

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
UGH! MY MOMMY IS SKRICHING JASPERR AND NOT MEEE!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
A big yellow thing with a long black something which makes a big noise and swallows all the seeds and feathers laying on the floor is one of the scariest things I know

~ Zenek

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
A big yellow thing with a long black something which makes a big noise and swallows all the seeds and feathers laying on the floor is one of the scariest things I know

~ Zenek
Ohmyseebiejeebies yes. HOOMAN USES IT EVERY DAY! SHE MOOVES IT ALL OVER DA PLASES WHERE ME AND THE FLOCK LIKE TO HANG OUT. IT SCARES ME SO BAD, I TAKE OF AND THEN I LAND ON A RANDOM PERCH AND HOOMAN TELLS ME, "CALM DOWN YOURE OK!"
Except the 1 my hoomen usez isnt yelo with long balck something. Hooman uses a purple one.

-crick

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
It looks like there are many kinds of this thing... in the past humans had a different color too (I think dark green?) but now they have the yellow one and it looks more scary

~Zenek

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I'm eating a dried apple. It's so hard to bite but after soaking it in the water, it's good :)

~Zenek

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Today humans separated me from others and took me to an unknown place to an known woman:eek:

But hopefully I'm back.
~Fela

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I don't understand it. Why my human keeps drawing other birds which don't even exist? Today I got mad on her for it and I took away her pen and threw it on the floor:devilish:

~Zenek

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
So I was thinking about this forum and I realized that humans come here to talk about us, but we have nowhere to talk about ourselves. We obviously should, we're the stars of the show here. This DISRESPECT is coming to an end! Us birdies now have our own chat room, no humans allowed!
-The Flock
Pawpaw in China has his own thread "Paw paws Diary" I've made friends with PawPaw and so has my friend Beau. Invite Pawpaw to join us here!
Rocky the Budgie

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Mom wouldn’t share her pizza with me tonight! How dare she! Doesn’t she know we have to eat together? Silly human. She doesn’t seem interested in eating the food she gives me. Sometimes she pretends to eat it but I know she’s faking! She is keeping all the pizza to herself 😞 Why can’t they just feed me pizza crust and seeds?

- Ona

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Mom wouldn’t share her pizza with me tonight! How dare she! Doesn’t she know we have to eat together? Silly human. She doesn’t seem interested in eating the food she gives me. Sometimes she pretends to eat it but I know she’s faking! She is keeping all the pizza to herself 😞 Why can’t they just feed me pizza crust and seeds?

- Ona
Just do what I do and grab it with your beak, and then jump on it and walk all over it! Claim it as your own!
P
- Rocky

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
My stupid human swept up all of my art I made on the floor! She says it’s dirty and messy and will attract the beetles again (last year there was a small infestation due to something in the crawl space?), but it’s ART! And she gets upset when she has to get rid of any art, so why does she remove mine?! Sigh. Looks like I gotta make another β€œmEsS”. Ugh.

- Rico

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
I SO mad at my mommy.

Mommy dyed the feathers on her head to match ME. They was green and yellow just like me. But IT GONE NOW! I tried to bite Mommy so that she wuld dye her head feathers again, but she DIDNT LISTEN! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

NOW HER HEAD FEATHERS JUST BROWN! AND NOT EVEN THE GOOD KIND OF BROWN, LIKE WALMNUST BROWN! THEY DARKER THAN WALMNUST! LOOKS LIKE THE COLOR OF A DEMONIC WALMUT, IF YOU ASK ME!

And the worst part iz....
MOMMY SAID SHE WUZ GONNA DYE HER HEAD FEATHERS TO MATCH ZIGGY!!!

I SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad:

-Jasper :mad::cry:

Most Reactions

Latest posts