Blue-fronted for adoption

oschall

Jun 20, 2022
Parrots
I have a blue-fronted Amazon parrot I can no longer care for.Is there a way you may assist me in finding a new home for her. She was born in 1987 and is a healthy, flying bird.
Otto
Hello all,
I have a blue-fronted Amazon I can no longer keep and care for as she deserves. As such, I am looking for a new home for Curro. She is in good general health, can fly just fine, and was born on or around the late 80s. I have been her second partner. She can be a handful but then again which Amazon is not. She is loving and enjoys hanging out on my shoulders. Her cage would go along with her if you so wish. It is a fairly comfortable cage for her and she can spread her wings and climb inside it just fine. If interested, please let me know and we may go from here. Curro is located in St. Louis, MO., in her vet’s office.
26FD7939-57EE-44D5-81B6-135CC28BD615.jpeg
BB877601-9CAC-4EF4-82A0-C1D8FC67D524.jpeg
12BCCA1E-2B8A-4A9F-AD71-C26992818B68.jpeg

Last edited:

Ldy_BlueBird

Jun 10, 2022
Boulder, Colorado
Parrots
Bleu (m/rip) CAG
I recently lost my dearly loved CAG (you can read the details on my Introduction on the Newby page).

I have been searching for my next feathered friend, trusting the right one will come along at the right time, just as my sweet CAG did.

If you're open to adopting to someone out of state (I'm in Boulder, Co) I'd love to chat with you about her! (Just fyi -- if it worked out, I would probably dive out to pick her up rather than ship her.)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Please note that posting private contact info on the open forum is not permitted, and that newer members with fewer than 10 posts on the forums are unable to access the private messaging system. However, if anyone wishes to make private contact regarding potential adoption, please advise a member of the Mod team and they will be happy to forward your messages on for you :)

Last edited:
OP
O

oschall

Jun 20, 2022
Parrots
I have a blue-fronted Amazon parrot I can no longer care for.Is there a way you may assist me in finding a new home for her. She was born in 1987 and is a healthy, flying bird.
Otto
Hello LaManuka,
Thank you for forwarding your new member’s message regarding her CAG. What would be the safest way for me to contact her With regards to adopting my Amazon? I am a bit unfamiliar with your site. Also, what personal info is inappropriate to exchange?
Thank you again.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hello LaManuka,
Thank you for forwarding your new member’s message regarding her CAG. What would be the safest way for me to contact her With regards to adopting my Amazon? I am a bit unfamiliar with your site. Also, what personal info is inappropriate to exchange?
Thank you again.
Hi oschall, I've sent you a private message :)

OP
O

oschall

Jun 20, 2022
Parrots
Otto
Hello LaManuka,
Thank you again.
I believe she indeed saw my original post. Would it be possible to ask her what her expectations are-what kind of a parrot she is looking for? This would be helpful.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I believe she indeed saw my original post. Would it be possible to ask her what her expectations are-what kind of a parrot she is looking for? This would be helpful.
Yes she has seen your post and replied in a post a little further above ...

I recently lost my dearly loved CAG (you can read the details on my Introduction on the Newby page).

I have been searching for my next feathered friend, trusting the right one will come along at the right time, just as my sweet CAG did.

If you're open to adopting to someone out of state (I'm in Boulder, Co) I'd love to chat with you about her! (Just fyi -- if it worked out, I would probably dive out to pick her up rather than ship her.)

...so you may ask whatever questions you feel are pertinent either here or via private message, which I am happy to relay for you if you wish :)

MykaMom

Aug 24, 2019
Illinois
Parrots
Yellow Nape Amazon
Chickens
Hello all,
I have a blue-fronted Amazon I can no longer keep and care for as she deserves. As such, I am looking for a new home for Curro. She is in good general health, can fly just fine, and was born on or around the late 80s. I have been her second partner. She can be a handful but then again which Amazon is not. She is loving and enjoys hanging out on my shoulders. Her cage would go along with her if you so wish. It is a fairly comfortable cage for her and she can spread her wings and climb inside it just fine. If interested, please let me know and we may go from here. Curro is located in St. Louis, MO., in her vet’s office.View attachment 41366View attachment 41367View attachment 41365
I'm in Bishop Hill, 5 hours north in Illinois. I may be able to help.

OP
O

oschall

Jun 20, 2022
Parrots
Otto
I'm in Bishop Hill, 5 hours north in Illinois. I may be able to help.
Hi Beth, please do. What do you have in mind? Thank you. oschall

OP
O

oschall

Jun 20, 2022
Parrots
Otto

Most Reactions

Latest posts