Bog hello from Hobart Tasmania

Dory

Apr 6, 2013
Media
Hobart Tasmania
Parrots
I love all parrots but my favorites are Eclectus and Macaws. I have two beautiful Eclectus parrots, a male and a female who are just amazing creatures. I also have two wonderful cockatiels who have s
Hi Everyone Opps I ment to say Big Hello not bog lol !

Just a quick post to introduce myself, Im dory and I have been passionate about parrots for many years ! I have two beautiful Eclectus parrots, a male and a female - Rex and Rose who are such wonderful creatures I really do feel blessed to have them in my life. I also have two cheeky little cockatiels who have massive personality and attitude to match - Bobby and Billy. I also have two small but gorgeous little budgies - Alphie and Effy who are just adorable.

I'm really looking forward to catching up with other passionate parrot lovers and learning all about your parrots and their stories!

Dory :O):grey:

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2013
I live in Northwest Ohio.
Parrots
Coby is a Green Wing Macaw. He is seven years old. :0)
Welcome to the forum! :D If you can post pictures of your feather friends that would be wonderful. Everyone loves seeing pictures of each others feathered friends. You will find this to be a very friendly and helpful forum. ;):)

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Welcome to the forum! That's quite a difference between species! You have the "in your face" budgies, the dusty cockatiels, and the smooth ekkies!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome
Enjoy the forum
000203FC.gif

drlisaort

Nov 3, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
Parrots
Oliver, Male (SI) Eclectus
Welcome Dorie! You have quite the family of feathered kids. How fun! I have a male SI Eclectus who is a tad over 7 months. He is a total joy! I look forward to hearing about your little ones.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see pics of your fids:)

Peeker

Feb 10, 2013
Parrots
Jax-Eclectus
Tina-Eclectus
Ruby-Eclectus
And a bog hello to you too lol! I have Ekkies too!! Aren't they they greatest? Can't wait to see pics and hear all about them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts