Boyfriend and Girlfriend togehter again!!

Ducatimom

Jun 10, 2014
Media
Colorado Springs, CO
Parrots
6 yr old Sun Conure (Ducati)
Or maybe I should say husband and Wife lol?

Ed Bighead and Lrrr Ruler of Planet Omicron Persei 8 (our beardies) were put in the same tank today. Hopefully we have some successfully hatching baby bearded dragons this time! EEEEEEEEE!!!:jumping40

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Lrrr lolololol:D What happened to the Mrs. (can't remember her name, but I don't think it was Ed)?

If there are babies, you'll HAVE to share pics! I love bear dies! So spiky, yet soooo cute:)

OP
Ducatimom

Ducatimom

Jun 10, 2014
Media
Colorado Springs, CO
Parrots
Lrrr lolololol:D What happened to the Mrs. (can't remember her name, but I don't think it was Ed)?

If there are babies, you'll HAVE to share pics! I love bear dies! So spiky, yet soooo cute:)

Well when we got them we thought they were both boys so we named them Lrr and Ed. Then Ed turned out to be a girl and we just never changed it lol.

Oh you bet we'll be posting pics through the whole thing! It'll be her first successful clutch if they hatch so we're pretty excited!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Then "Ed" may be more appropriately named Ndnd (I looked it up;)). Can't wait for those pics!

OP
Ducatimom

Ducatimom

Jun 10, 2014
Media
Colorado Springs, CO
Parrots
Then "Ed" may be more appropriately named Ndnd (I looked it up;)). Can't wait for those pics!

That would be awesome, but difficult to pronounce lol. She was Ed for so long it's hard seeing her as anything else. I checked on them last night and they were both on the rock. Lrrr with this huge grin on his face and Ed just looking back at him like, "stay away from me".

IRNMom

Jun 16, 2014
New Britain, CT
Parrots
KissKiss, Indian Ringneck
Lolo, Cockatiel
Petri, Love bird
Scooter, Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure
Good Luck!! Baby beardies are so flippin cute!

Most Reactions

Latest posts