LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Ooooooh, you were expecting him to share with YOU??? How foolish of you, Stitch :)

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Ooooooh, you were expecting him to share with YOU??? How foolish of you, Stitch :)
Hes so adorable, I can't say no to that cute little face. It's a good thing I make bird safe meals so he can have some if he so wishes.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I know the type! These two can be trusted to be reasonably civilised at breakfast time....

jFDRA9a.jpg

The Crown Princess on the other hand must be caged at meal times because she would most definitely go swimming in it!!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I know the type! These two can be trusted to be reasonably civilised at breakfast time....

jFDRA9a.jpg

The Crown Princess on the other hand must be caged at meal times because she would most definitely go swimming in it!!
There has been an occasion when Albie had definitely eyed up my soup and started doing him bath time fluffing.... He was promptly caged before he became part of my soup!

Most Reactions