Breaking Point, help please !

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Hello,
Thank you to Charmedbyekkie and the members that helped out. I am really glad to have found this community. First of all, I would like to give my thanks for taking the time to read through my long post and giving me meaningful advice and comments. Secondly, I'm really grateful to Charmedbykkie and those that have helped with chipping in for Gabriel's surgery. Thirdly, thank you for the advice for my family relationship. I have read all of your comments and talked things out with my mother. It wasn't easy one bit for me and for my mother to have that talk but now that we talked things out, she is much more forgiving(Not completely but a lot of improvements). And we both having breathing space. Gabriel's surgery is a success and he is now at home being his active self while taking his medicine. Things seem so much brighter and I can't thank all of you enough for the help. Without this community, Gabriel's surgery wouldn't be possible and my family and I might continue our cold war. I have learned a big lesson after this incident and talking things out, asking for help and making comprimises have changed things so much for the better. I never imagined anyone would read this nor help with the huge sum of surgery fees. And I am glad I tried and grateful to those who have stepped forward to comment, give advice and offer their help.

The power of your words was abundantly clear from your first post! So happy Gabriel is doing well, thrilled you have improved familial relationships!!

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.

I just saw this thread. I am willing the chip-in some for you. How do I send the money to you? I am part of Asian too so I understand the Asian's culture/parents very well.

**CHUUUUUUUU**

OP
S

suyu

Aug 4, 2020

I just saw this thread. I am willing the chip-in some for you. How do I send the money to you? I am part of Asian too so I understand the Asian's culture/parents very well.

**CHUUUUUUUU**

Thank you, Headless but the surgery has already been paid for so there is no need to. I am grateful for your offer of kindness nontheless. Thank you !

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Hello,
Thank you to Charmedbyekkie and the members that helped out. I am really glad to have found this community. First of all, I would like to give my thanks for taking the time to read through my long post and giving me meaningful advice and comments. Secondly, I'm really grateful to Charmedbykkie and those that have helped with chipping in for Gabriel's surgery. Thirdly, thank you for the advice for my family relationship. I have read all of your comments and talked things out with my mother. It wasn't easy one bit for me and for my mother to have that talk but now that we talked things out, she is much more forgiving(Not completely but a lot of improvements). And we both having breathing space. Gabriel's surgery is a success and he is now at home being his active self while taking his medicine. Things seem so much brighter and I can't thank all of you enough for the help. Without this community, Gabriel's surgery wouldn't be possible and my family and I might continue our cold war. I have learned a big lesson after this incident and talking things out, asking for help and making comprimises have changed things so much for the better. I never imagined anyone would read this nor help with the huge sum of surgery fees. And I am glad I tried and grateful to those who have stepped forward to comment, give advice and offer their help.

This is just ONE of the many reasons why I love this place. :35: So happy to read that Gabriel is recovering and you are working things out with family. God bless you all!

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts