OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Inger is in the house!!! It's great to see you, and that adorable little Bumble! She's such a cutie pie :) ❀️
Thanks friend! Nice to see you too. She IS cute, isn't she? Good thing since she's also naughty πŸ˜‚

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Happy New Year, Inger and Bumble!! Even happier now you're both here!! πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° Bumble's looking beautiful, and I'm looking forward to sharing her upcoming BIG days with you!! 😍

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Seriously (and this is a compliment) she is just so stunning she kind doesn't look real. It's that main color... What IS IT? I was trying to decide on a name that does it justice, but I gave up!
It is hard to define. It's a light gray-blue in real life, and her wings are more gray than blue. It's nice that you think she's so beautiful. Sometimes when I compare her to other birds - even other parrotlets - she seems sort of plain and boring and not as vivid and bright. Of course to me, she's the most beautiful bird that ever lived.

She was being a BRAT tonight though! Usually I'm sad to put her to bed because she's sleepy-sweet after the sun goes down but tonight it was more like "oh look! 6:59 pm! Bedtime is 7 let's start getting ready!"

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Seriously (and this is a compliment) she is just so stunning she kind doesn't look real. It's that main color... What IS IT? I was trying to decide on a name that does it justice, but I gave up!
I made this. You decide LOL these all seemed very close....until I added her picture
IMG_4558.jpeg

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
I had failed to understand just how depleted my Bumble bin had become as beside Seed shells and fluffy light blue feathers it had become near empty!

Thank's as always good friend.
Enjoy!
Oh the guilt! Haha I'm so sorry I promise to dose you with Bumble more often.

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Current situation. She loves to perch on my readers and today she's decided to do a half and half readers and grip my hair. She's such a weirdo.
IMG_4590.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Current situation. She loves to perch on my readers and today she's decided to do a half and half readers and grip my hair. She's such a weirdo.
View attachment 57634
Oh @Inger, she is a perfectly spectacular accessory for your spectacles - gorgeous!!! 😍

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Yesterday was Bum's 7th hatchday. I was in Dallas visiting my brother, his kids, and their kids but my sister sent me this picture (home now and happy to be reunited-she'll get her prezzies tonight).
73004586399__08A58C0C-CF8A-4375-AF0E-809E168802D7.jpeg

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Happy happy hatch day, sweet little Bumble! I hope momma brought you lots of presents! :)❀️

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Happy Hatch Day, Bumble!! @Inger, please give your precious girlie lots of kisses from me, won't you?? πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ₯³

a9968a1b-c524-4f33-bd0c-be0f2c7f0978_rw_1200.gif

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Happy happy hatch day, sweet little Bumble! I hope momma brought you lots of presents! :)❀️
I'll tell her you said this. She will not think I got her enough toys but - well - that will be a lie 🀣 She already has a giant bin full of toys and toy parts and "bits and bobs" as my English friend used to say.

Most Reactions

Latest posts