Cage section?

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I was wondering. So many of us like to share cage and cage related ideas. Would anyone agree if we added a special section on cages, good sizes for each individual species that we have, what to put in the cage and where to place it. It would be great, we can share the sizes and compare which would be best suitable for that specific species.

It will be easier for other visitors (i think) to see exactly how to set up a cage and what is needed to start of with your new family member before bringing it home. Maybe its a dumb idea. Let me know what you think!!!:D

Thanx, Wilma!!!

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
that sounds neat we could share how we rearange them and ask questions and offer advice about what goes in the cage - I'm a cage fanatic and am constantly rearanging It's the only way I can keep Misty from laying eggs and I've read that quakers require frequent toy rotation so I'm sure I will keep it up we could also share anything we do make clean up easier and stuff like that.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do for ya.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Boy oh boy Johnny, theres no flies on you is there.

Its okay everyone he's just scared that I'll go over and visit him if he doesn't do these things. :D :D

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
YEAH! Its great cant wait to show off my new playstand and cages im going to buy for my fids! Thanks sooo much Blacknova and Peta, i think this section is going to be a great success!!!:D

Wilma!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Can't wait to see all the pics that we should get in the section.

Most Reactions

Latest posts