- Jan 3, 2021
- 173
- 98
- Parrots
- Pegasus /Indian ringneck
Yukon/ Cockatiel
Tango/ Green cheek conure
Cash/ cinnamon GCC
I figured I would start over and introduce myself.
I am Tom
I am 70 yrs old going to turn 71 next month.
I haven't had parrots for awhile.
I live alone i am some what a loner .
So I decided to get back into parrots. I bought the cages and everything else I needed to get started but the parrots. Picking out the right species , is one thing and going to the parrot store and picking out the right one is the other. So I live in an apartment. So I thought a cockatiel, something small. I went in the store and I saw him. He is a Indian ringneck ( CEMINO) that his color. He just got off of formula. As I looked around i decided on a cockatiel also. Cockatiel was just off formula as well. Just so you understand i have the cages all setup. The cockatiel is a male. Withe the ringneck i had DNA done. Male also. I know they say ringnecks are a difficult, but with the knowledge I do have I felt I could do it.
The cockatiel is Yukon
The ringneck is Pegasus
Ok iam not done when I went back to the parrot store, I saw green cheek conure he was with a few cinnamon conures. So yes I did I pick up the green cheek. But he also ended a body. (Not in the same cage but for when they fly outside the cages.) So I brought the two home.
The green cheek is Tango
The cinnamon ic Cash
They also just came off formula.
I have the cages.
1 July I brought home Yukon and Pegasus.
4th of August I brought home
Tango and Cash.
Sorry so long.
Just a quick note.
They are all off of seeds
Eating chop and pellets
Tango
Yukon
Pegasus
Cash
Nice to be here
Promise I wouldn't write as much.
I am Tom
I am 70 yrs old going to turn 71 next month.
I haven't had parrots for awhile.
I live alone i am some what a loner .
So I decided to get back into parrots. I bought the cages and everything else I needed to get started but the parrots. Picking out the right species , is one thing and going to the parrot store and picking out the right one is the other. So I live in an apartment. So I thought a cockatiel, something small. I went in the store and I saw him. He is a Indian ringneck ( CEMINO) that his color. He just got off of formula. As I looked around i decided on a cockatiel also. Cockatiel was just off formula as well. Just so you understand i have the cages all setup. The cockatiel is a male. Withe the ringneck i had DNA done. Male also. I know they say ringnecks are a difficult, but with the knowledge I do have I felt I could do it.
The cockatiel is Yukon
The ringneck is Pegasus
Ok iam not done when I went back to the parrot store, I saw green cheek conure he was with a few cinnamon conures. So yes I did I pick up the green cheek. But he also ended a body. (Not in the same cage but for when they fly outside the cages.) So I brought the two home.
The green cheek is Tango
The cinnamon ic Cash
They also just came off formula.
I have the cages.
1 July I brought home Yukon and Pegasus.
4th of August I brought home
Tango and Cash.
Sorry so long.
Just a quick note.
They are all off of seeds
Eating chop and pellets
Tango
Yukon
Pegasus
Cash
Nice to be here
Promise I wouldn't write as much.







