- Jan 3, 2021
- 173
- 98
- Parrots
- Pegasus /Indian ringneck
Yukon/ Cockatiel
Tango/ Green cheek conure
Cash/ cinnamon GCC
Working on the right size for the right parrot
I did a study on the pellets I used Roudy Bush Nibles. And everybody was ok with it.
Before I even brought any of my flock home I bought a bag of tops small pellets. So I had them available with everybody eating pellets. I tried them on the Tops small hook bill.
For three days in a row I fed the tops. Every day was the same result. Now my cockatiel Yukon I kept on Roudy Bush Nibles. He likes them and two I have a bag.
As for the other three. You will.see in the pictures what happened. My conures, would take a bite and leave the rest. My Indian Ringneck would hold it and it still leave some crumbs. And some not eaten. I gave them plenty for the test.
So in conclusion.
Yukon will stay on Nibles. (Until the bag is gone. Then switch to Tops)
With Tango an Cash.Tops has a mini pellet it a little smaller then the small hook bills.
Picture 1 nibles
Picture 2 Pegasus bowl. Some cumbs and leftovers.
Picture 3 all crumbles both bowls.
I sat in my chair off to the side and watch to see how each one ate.
I did a study on the pellets I used Roudy Bush Nibles. And everybody was ok with it.
Before I even brought any of my flock home I bought a bag of tops small pellets. So I had them available with everybody eating pellets. I tried them on the Tops small hook bill.
For three days in a row I fed the tops. Every day was the same result. Now my cockatiel Yukon I kept on Roudy Bush Nibles. He likes them and two I have a bag.
As for the other three. You will.see in the pictures what happened. My conures, would take a bite and leave the rest. My Indian Ringneck would hold it and it still leave some crumbs. And some not eaten. I gave them plenty for the test.
So in conclusion.
Yukon will stay on Nibles. (Until the bag is gone. Then switch to Tops)
With Tango an Cash.Tops has a mini pellet it a little smaller then the small hook bills.
Picture 1 nibles
Picture 2 Pegasus bowl. Some cumbs and leftovers.
Picture 3 all crumbles both bowls.
I sat in my chair off to the side and watch to see how each one ate.







